40k Water Jetting Offshore. Offshore Surface preparation of steel using high-energy water to remove coatings, corrosion products, and other surface contamination such as oil, grease, etc..
With the PWP Global range of Offshore High Pressure and Offshore Ultra High Pressure pump sets, offering water pressures from 500 bar (7,000 p.s.i.) up to 3,742 bar (55,000 p.s.i.), you can rely on the energy of water to achieve your desired cleaning results.
The main advantage of using water for surface preparation offshore is:
- Offshore environmental protection, No grit transportation offshore, no storage, no used grit to be collected and sent back onshore.
- Fast, safe and efficient.
- reduction of dust and avoidance of spark hazards offshore
- Offshore removal of water soluble salts to maximize reapplied coatings life
- Very little containment, set up and preparation time offshore
- roughening and cleaning of intact paint systems on offshore structures, drilling rigs and FPSO s
- Small foot print
PWP Global has an array of versatile tools for heat exchanger (Bundles) cleaning, both tube and shell sides, quickly and efficiently.
Fully Customized Equipment
PWP Global will build specialized equipment to meet the site resources and requirements.